Bare Glacier Sports bra
This variant is currently sold out
This sports bra is made with lots of glacier love. The illustration on the front and back is a map of the Bear Glacier in Kenai Fjords National Park, a gorgeous place to adventure.
I consider these bras more comfortable than high-impact. I wear them climbing, cross country skiing, ice skating, doing yoga, hiking, and around the house.
Here's the stats:
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• Available in sizes XS-2XL
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
• Best for A-C cups
• Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|