Front Range Sports Bra
This variant is currently sold out
UPDATE: after wearing it a bunch, I decided that black edging was better and got less dirty than white edging.
This sports bra is made with lots of mountain love. The illustration on the front and back is a map of the Front Range of the Chugach State Park, with place names and elevations.
Here's the stats:
This all-over print cut & sew sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. It's best for climbing and yoga (not running or jump roping) The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support. It's pretty comfy and smooth, and I can happily wear it all day.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Scoop neckline and racerback
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
- Best for A-C cups
- Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts (which is the best feature)
- Made in the USA